Skull Earrings in 14k Gold
Memento Amori - Latin for Remember Love - pays homage to the Victorian tradition of mourning jewelry or memento mori, meaning remember death.¬† In this new mini-collection we have created tokens of love.¬† The skull symbolizes mortality but also a love that exists beyond time and beyond our mortal being.
This delicately and realistically sculpted, tiny skull measures about 9mm (around 1/4 inch) long.
Brilliant white diamonds are set in the eyes.
5mm rose cut garnets are are set in the back of each skull.¬† Garnet rose cuts were very popular in Victorian jewelry, representing trust and affection.
Available in 14k yellow and white gold or 14k rose gold by custom request.
- Each item comes in a gift box with our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles.¬† Learn more about our custom services here or contact us