3.66 Carat Orion Sapphire Ring in White gold
One of a kind, this 3.66ct Australian sapphire has multiple rich and wonderful colors. Deep blue on one end and fading into light green and yellow at the other. A portion of the gem's surface has been left intentionally rough to highlight the rustic nature of the stone. This free-form, rose cut sapphire has an excellent cut and inner sparkle.
The ring is entirely 14k recycled white gold with a band that measures 2mm wide.
Six 1.2mm brilliant white diamonds are bead-set into the band.
The band can be stacked with a wedding band available in our wedding band collection. Shown here with our Wedding Band with 16 White Diamonds in white gold.
Shown here polished, this ring can be given a brushed (matte) finish at your request.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services