1.29 Carat Dark Salt & Pepper Diamond Ring in White Gold
One of a kind, this 1.29ct diamond has elegant and dark "salt & pepper" color.
This hexagon, rose-cut diamond has an excellent cut and nice surface flash. This diamond measures 7mm x 6.5mm.
The ring is entirely 14k recycled white gold with a band that measures 2mm wide.
Three 2mm brilliant white diamonds are set in clusters on each shoulder.
The band can be stacked with any wedding band available in our wedding band collection.
Shown here polished, this ring can be given a brushed (matte) finish at your request.
Like this diamond or style but want to customize or change something? Contact us to discuss this. Most changes can be accommodated!
This ring comes with a free appraisal by a GIA certified, 3rd party appraiser. Please allow extra time for the appraisal to be completed or contact us to make alternative arrangements.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us