2.29 Natural Black Diamond Ring in White Gold
One of a kind, this gorgeous, natural and untreated, black diamond weighs 2.29 carats.
This octagonal, rose cut diamond has an excellent cut, some beautiful inner texture and lovely surface flash.
This diamond measures 9.75mm x 7mm.
It has been set entirely in 14k recycled white gold.
1.2mm brilliant black diamonds are set into the band - 3 on each side of the center diamond.
The band measures 2mm wide and can be stacked with a wedding band - pictured here with our 16 Diamond Wedding Band with Black Diamonds which is available in our wedding band collection.
Shown here polished, this ring can be given a brushed (matte) finish at your request.
Like this diamond or style but want to customize or change something? Contact us to discuss this. Most changes can be accommodated!
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us