Bewitched Witch's Heart Pendant
There is a long tradition in jewelry history of the "witch's heart" - typified by its bottom point which swoops to the right and usually wearing a crown. Originally, the witch's heart was an evil eye protector but by the Victorian Era it had come to be a symbolic communication: "You have Bewitched Me"
A 5mm, rose-cut garnet represents a love between two people. Garnet rose cuts were very popular in Victorian jewelry, representing trust and affection.
Available in 14k yellow, white, or rose gold.
Suspended from an optional solid 14k gold, 18 inch chain. $795 with yellow gold or white gold chain, $895 with rose gold chain.
- Each item comes in a gift box with our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles.¬† Learn more about our custom services here or contact us