1.61 Carat Double-Cut Veranda Pink Songea Sapphire Ring in Yellow Gold
A new development in our Refined Rough Collection - the double sided hand-cut. We hand select rough gems which we cut by hand in our studio. Each rough gemstone guides our hand to find the perfect faceting on both sides of the gem. This gives the gem an organic, free-form cut and amplifies its naturally high light refraction perfectly. We have molded the gold setting to the exact shape of the gem and polished the gold to further enhance this gorgeous gem's sparkle.
One of a kind, this 1.61ct sapphire has the delicate, light pink of a late summer sunset.
Sapphires from Songea are highly prized for their rare colors and exceptional clarity and this gem is no exception.
This free-form, double-cut sapphire has a striking shape, nice translucence, and surface flash.
This gem measures 7.8mm x 5.7mm.
The ring is entirely 14k recycled yellow gold with a band that measures 2mm wide.
Six 1.2mm brilliant champagne diamonds have been bead-set into the band on each side of the sapphire.
The band can be stacked with a wedding band. Shown here with our Wedding Band with 16 Champagne Diamonds which is available in our wedding band collection.
Shown here polished, this ring can be given a brushed (matte) finish at your request.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services