Hamsa Evil Eye Protector Pendant
Hands have a long history in jewelry, representing protection and fidelity. The Hamsa is a very ancient symbol in jewelry as it is considered to protect the wearer from the evil eye.
In our interpretation of the Hamsa, the eye in the palm of the hand is represented by a 2mm, brilliant white diamond.
This delicately and realistically sculpted, tiny hand measures about 14mm (around 1/2 inch) long.
Available in 14k yellow, white, or rose gold.
Suspended from an optional 14k gold 18 inch chain. $795 with yellow or white gold chain, $895 with rose gold chain.
- Each item comes in a gift box with our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles.¬† Learn more about our custom services here or contact us