Victorian Baby Ring Earrings in Yellow Gold
Baby rings were all the rage in Victorian times; set with tiny diamonds and stones or engraved with a monogram, floral pattern or other simple design, it was not unusual to have matching bands for a mother and child.
These earrings are an assemblage of 6 unique Victorian baby rings in graduating size. Each ring is either 10k or 14k yellow gold and some contain genuine gemstones - in this case sapphires, a ruby, a pearl, and a diamond.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles.¬† Learn more about our custom services here or contact us