Skull Earrings in 14k Gold
Memento Amori - Latin for Remember Love - pays homage to the Victorian tradition of mourning jewelry or memento mori, meaning remember death. In this new mini-collection we have created tokens of love. The skull symbolizes mortality but also a love that exists beyond time and beyond our mortal being.
This delicate and realistically sculpted, tiny skull measures about 9mm (around 1/4 inch) long.
Brilliant white diamonds are set in the eyes.
5mm rose cut garnets are are set in the back of each skull. Garnet rose cuts were very popular in Victorian jewelry, representing trust and affection.
Available in 14k yellow and white gold. 14k rose gold an additional $60.
- Each item comes in a gift box with our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles.¬† Learn more about our custom services here or contact us