.73 Carat Pink Sapphire Ring in White Gold
One of a kind, this soft pink sapphire is completely natural and untreated.
This oval, rose-cut sapphire weighs .73 carat and measures 6.5mm x 5mm.
It has been prong set in 14k recycled white gold.
Want small diamonds in the band? We can add them in your choice of white, black, champagne, cognac or gray for $300. Contact us to arrange this.
The white gold band measures 2mm and can be stacked with a wedding band, shown here with our Wedding Band with 16 White Diamonds, available in our wedding band collection.
Shown here polished, this ring can also be given a brushed, matte finish.
Like this gemstone or style but want to customize or change something? Contact us to discuss this. Most changes can be accommodated!
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us