2.77 Carat Hand-Cut Arts & Crafts Montana Sapphire Upcycled Ring in Yellow Gold
Five gorgeous Montana Sapphires have been set into this vintage Arts & Crafts ring with a total, combined weight of 2.77. carats. Colors range from deep blue to icy white with hints of yellow and violet. An exceptional ring that mixes design elements of the past with the modern edge of free-form, hand-cut sapphires.
This ring is made entirely in 14k gold. The original ring was most likely fabricated in the early part of the twentieth century. One of a kind.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us