.51 Carat Hand-Cut Orange/Violet Montana Sapphire Earring in Yellow Gold
Unlike other gemstones, sapphire colors are unique to their place of origin. Montana sapphires, named after the only place they are found, have hues of colors and color combinations that you won't find in sapphires from other parts of the world. Montana sapphires are one of the few precious gemstones from the U.S. and are one of the most ethical choices of gemstones on the planet.
Our Montana sapphire stud earrings are all one-of-kind. Mix and match them! You will receive 20% off your second earring when you add a second earring to your cart.
This earring features a .51 carat sapphire with luminous violet and warm orange color.
This sapphire is set in 14k yellow gold with a 14k yellow gold post and backing.
The earring measures approximately 5.5mm x 4.5mm.
- Each item comes in a gift box stamped with our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals