.64 Carat Hand-Cut Lagoon Blue/Green Montana Sapphire Ring in Yellow Gold
Guided by Mother Nature's design, our Refined Rough Collection features sapphires and gemstones which have been partially cut and faceted by hand and partially, intentionally, left rough and natural. Each gemstone guides our hands to discover their one-of-a-kind beauty and form. The rough gems in this collection are presented as they came out of the ground, unchanged from their natural form and each utterly unique.
Unlike other gemstones, sapphire colors are unique to their place of origin. Montana sapphires, named after the only place they are found, have hues of colors and color combinations that you won't find in sapphires from other parts of the world. Montana sapphires are one of the few precious gemstones from the U.S. and are one of the most ethical choices of gemstones on the planet.
This ring features a one-of-a-kind, hand-cut and polished, .64 carat Montana sapphire in saturated blue and green color.
Understated and delicate, this Montana sapphire features a minimal setting that puts the beauty of the sapphire centerstage. One of a kind.
Prong-set to show as much of this amazing gem as possible.
The ring is 14k recycled yellow gold and is available in a polished finish, as pictured, or a brushed (matte) finish.
The band measures 1.4mm wide and stacks with any of our women's wedding bands, available in our Wedding Band Collection. Pictured here with our Wedding Band with 16 Sapphires.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us