1.79 Carat Rough Cocoa Diamond Ring in Yellow Gold
Guided by Mother Nature's design, our Refined Rough Collection features sapphires and gemstones which have been partially cut and faceted by hand and partially, intentionally, left rough and natural. Each gemstone guides our hands to discover their one-of-a-kind beauty and form. The rough diamonds in this collection are presented as they came out of the ground, unchanged from their natural form and each utterly unique.
This 1.79 carat rich, cocoa diamond is completely un-cut and un-polished. It came out of the earth just as you see it now!
We set this gorgeous, rough diamond in 14k recycled yellow gold.
Six 2mm, brilliant gray diamonds have been bead-set into the band on each side of the main diamond.
The polished band measures 3.75mm wide at the top and tapers slightly down to 3mm.
This ring stacks easily with the bands in our Wedding Band Collection.
Shown here with our CM Eternity Band which is available in our Wedding Band Collection.
Shown here polished, this ring can also be given a brushed (matte) finish at your request.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals