SANTORINI Ring in Yellow Gold with .59 Carat Salt and Pepper Diamonds and 2.08 Carat Ruby
Combining vintage aesthetics with the fresh, natural look of rustic diamonds, our New Classic Collection bridges the gap between organic and structured, ancient and modern.
Each style bears the name of volcanic calderas - the birthplace of diamonds and many gemstones.
Our Santorini pieces feature a combination of gemstones and diamonds - each highlighting the other.
One of a kind, this ring features a 2.08 carat ruby and a pair of luminous salt and pepper diamonds with combined carat weight of .59 carat. This fancy, rose cut ruby has an excellent cut and vibrant color saturation while the pair of pear, rose cut diamonds also have an excellent cut, beautiful glowing color and great surface flash.
The ring is entirely 14k recycled yellow gold with a band that measures 2mm wide.
Shown here polished, this ring can given a brushed (matte) finish at your request.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals