.86 Carat Salt & Pepper Diamond Upcycled Hand Ring in Yellow Gold
Sourced with love and delight by the designers, this vintage ring with a hand motif has been re-designed and upcycled to contain one of our very special and one-of-a-kind rustic diamonds.
This diamond is cut in a hexagon shape and contains salt and pepper color along with subtly beautiful rust.
This ring is made entirely in 14k gold. The original ring was most likely fabricated mid-century.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us