1.20 Carat Double-Cut Montana Sapphire Ring in Yellow Gold
A new development in our Refined Rough Collection - the double sided hand-cut. We hand select rough sapphires which we purchase directly from the miners in Montana. Each rough gemstone guides our hand to find the perfect faceting on both sides of the sapphire. This gives gem an organic, free-form cut and amplifies its naturally high light refraction perfectly. We have molded the gold setting to the exact shape of the gem and polished the gold to further enhance this gorgeous sapphire's sparkle.
Unlike other gemstones, sapphire colors are unique to their place of origin. Montana sapphires, named after the only place they are found, have hues of colors and color combinations that you won't find in sapphires from other parts of the world. Montana sapphires are one of the few precious gemstones from the U.S. and are one of the most ethical choices of gemstones on the planet.
This ring features a one-of-a-kind, 1.20 carat Montana sapphire.
This sapphire has gorgeous, light blue color. One of a kind.
Three brilliant, white diamonds have been bead-set into the band on each side of the sapphire.
The ring is 14k recycled yellow gold and is available in a polished finish, as pictured, or a brushed (matte) finish.
The band measures 2mm wide and stacks with any of our women's wedding bands, available in our Wedding Band Collection.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us