1.35 Carat Salt & Pepper Kite Diamond Ring in White Gold
One of a kind, this 1.35ct diamond is stunning with its "salt & pepper" color.
This kite, rose-cut diamond has a dramatic cut and a lot of surface flash. Perfect for a unique engagement or cocktail ring. This diamond measures 11.2mm x 6.3mm.
The ring is entirely 14k recycled white gold with a band that measures 2mm wide.
Six 1.2mm brilliant black diamonds have been set in the band on each side on the main diamond.
The band can be stacked with any wedding band available in our wedding band collection. Pictured here with our Wedding Band with 16 Black Diamonds.
Shown here polished, this ring can given a brushed (matte) finish at your request.
A "salt & pepper" diamond is the name given to white diamond with black carbon inclusions, creating a range of colors from clear white and black to flat gray to sparkly silver.
Like this diamond or style but want to customize or change something? Contact us to discuss this. Most changes can be accommodated!
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us