1.68 Carat Sherry Wine Songea Sapphire Ring in Yellow Gold
One of a kind, this 1.68ct sapphire has gorgeous, vibrant amber colors of sherry and cognac.
Sapphires from Songea are highly prized for their rare colors and exceptional clarity.
This free-form, rose cut sapphire has an excellent cut, nice translucence, surface flash and inner fire.
This gem measures 8.1mm x 7.4mm.
The ring is entirely 14k recycled yellow gold with a band that measures 2mm wide.
Six 1.2mm brilliant gray diamonds have been bead-set into the band on each side of the sapphire.
The band can be stacked with a wedding band, shown here with our 16 Pave Diamond wedding band with gray diamonds which is available in our wedding band collection.
Shown here polished, this ring can be given a brushed (matte) finish at your request.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services