2.1ct Hollywood Royalty Diamond Ring in Yellow Gold
One of a kind, this 2.10ct diamond is stunning with fiery shades of orange and yellow in a design reminiscent of a glamorous, bygone era.
This cushion, rose-cut diamond has an excellent cut and a lot of surface flash. This diamond measures 8.45mm x 8.45mm.
The ring is entirely 14k recycled yellow gold with a band that measures 2mm wide.
The ring features a sparkling halo of pear and brilliant white diamonds surrounding the center stone.
Shown here polished, this ring can given a brushed (matte) finish at your request.
Like this diamond or style but want to customize or change something? Contact us to discuss this. Most changes can be accommodated!
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us