2.44 Carat Lacewing Green Tourmaline Ring in Yellow Gold
This ring features a one-of-a-kind, hand-cut and polished 2.44 carat tourmaline. Elegant and refined, this emerald cut gem evokes the vintage glamour of old Hollywood.
Prong-set to show as much of this gorgeous gem as possible. Three brilliant, white diamonds have been bead-set into the band on each side of the tourmaline.
The ring is 14k recycled yellow gold and is available in a polished finish, as pictured, or a brushed (matte) finish.
The band measures 2mm wide and stacks with any of our women's wedding bands, available in our Wedding Band Collection.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us