2.70 Carat Double-Cut Blue Montana Sapphire
A new development in from our Refined Rough Collection - the double sided hand-cut. We hand select rough gems which we cut by hand in our studio. Each rough gemstone guides our hand to find the perfect faceting on both sides of the gem. This gives the gem an organic, free-form cut and amplifies its naturally high light refraction perfectly.
Unlike other gemstones, sapphire colors are unique to their place of origin. Montana sapphires, named after the only place they are found, have hues of colors and color combinations that you won't find in sapphires from other parts of the world. Montana sapphires are one of the few precious gemstones from the U.S. and are one of the most ethical choices of gemstones on the planet.
One-of-a-kind, this 2.70 carat hand-cut Montana Sapphire has beautiful shades of blue color within. This sapphire is beautifully translucent and sparkly. A free-form hexagon shape offers a unique take on a traditional cut.
This sapphire measures approx. 9.00mm x 7.80mm.
Choose your design details from the dropdown menus provided. Our Custom Specialist will contact you after your order to confirm all of your design details prior to production of your ring.
Have questions or need help designing? Want to add something not listed here? No problem! Contact us
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Learn more about our custom services here