5.19 Carat Hand-Cut Pink Tourmaline Ring in Yellow Gold
Guided by Mother Nature's design, our Refined Rough Collection features sapphires and gemstones which have been partially cut and faceted by hand and partially, intentionally, left rough and natural. Each gemstone guides our hands to discover their one-of-a-kind beauty and form. The rough diamonds in this collection are presented as they came out of the ground, unchanged from their natural form and each utterly unique.
This ring features a one-of-a-kind, partially hand-cut and polished, 5.19 Carat pink tourmaline.
This tourmaline has gorgeous, translucent and vibrant pink color. One of a kind.
The prongs in our original design have been inlaid into grooves carved into the gem for a secure and smooth setting.
Three brilliant white diamonds have been bead-set into the band on each side of the tourmaline.
The ring is 14k recycled yellow gold and is available in a polished finish, as pictured, or a brushed (matte) finish.
The band measures 2mm wide and stacks with any of our women's wedding bands, available in our Wedding Band Collection.
• Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
• Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
• Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
• For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
• We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
• All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
• Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us