.65 Carat Salt and Pepper Diamond Ring in Yellow Gold
One-of-a-kind, this diamond weighs .65 carat and has beautiful "salt and pepper" color and patterning within.
Measuring 7.5mm long, this diamond is a cushion rose-cut with excellent faceting and surface flash.
The ring is entirely 14k recycled yellow gold with a band measures 2mm wide. Twelve brilliant, black diamonds are set into the band.
Shown here with our Wedding Band with 16 White Diamonds which is available in our wedding band collection.
Shown here polished, this ring can be given a brushed (matte) finish instead.
Like this diamond or style but want to customize or change something? Contact us to discuss this. Most changes can be accommodated!
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us