AIRA Ring in Yellow Gold with 1.38 Carat Gray Diamond
Combining vintage aesthetics with the fresh, natural look of rustic diamonds, our New Classic Collection bridges the gap between organic and structured, ancient and modern.
Each style bears the name of volcanic calderas - the birthplace of diamonds.
This ring features a one-of-a-kind, rose-cut, 1.38 carat gray diamond set in our New Classic setting. One of a kind.
1.2mm, brilliant white diamonds flank the center diamond.
The ring is 14k recycled yellow gold and is available in a polished finish, as pictured, or a brushed (matte) finish.
The band measures 2mm wide and stacks with any of our women's wedding bands, available in our Wedding Band Collection.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us