2.10 Carat Smoky Green Hand-Cut Montana Sapphire Ring in Yellow Gold
Each rough gemstone guides our hand to find the perfect faceting, organic faceting for each gem. This gives the gem an organic, free-form cut and amplifies its naturally high light refraction perfectly.
This ring features a one-of-a-kind 2.1 carat Montana sapphire.
This sapphire has a beautiful green color with some shades of smoky gray.
Six brilliant, 2mm gray diamonds have been set in clusters on each side of the sapphire.
The ring is 14k recycled yellow gold and is available in a polished finish, as pictured, or a brushed (matte) finish.
The band measures 2mm wide and stacks with any of our wedding bands. Shown here with our Angled Wedding Band which is available in our Wedding Band Collection.
Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us