EDZIZA Earrings in White Gold with 2.47 Carat Striped Salt and Pepper Diamonds
Combining vintage aesthetics with the fresh, natural look of rustic diamonds, our New Classic Collection bridges the gap between organic and structured, ancient and modern.
Each style bears the name of volcanic calderas - the birthplace of diamonds.
These earrings feature two one-of-a-kind, rose-cut, striped. salt and pepper diamonds with a combined carat weight of 2.47 carats. One of a kind.
Three 1.2mm brilliant, white diamonds are set into each leverback on these dangle earrings.
These earrings are 14k recycled white gold and are available in a polished finish, as pictured, or a brushed (matte) finish.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us