KIKAI Ring in Yellow Gold with .96 Carat Yellow Sapphire
Combining vintage aesthetics with the fresh, natural look of rustic diamonds, our New Classic Collection bridges the gap between organic and structured, ancient and modern.
Each style bears the name of volcanic calderas - the birthplace of diamonds and many gemstones.
One of a kind, this .96ct sapphire has gorgeous, light yellow color. This oval, faceted cut sapphire has an excellent cut and translucence.
The ring is entirely 14k recycled yellow gold with a band that measures 2mm wide.
Six 1.2mm brilliant white diamonds are bead-set into the band. The band can be stacked with a wedding band, shown here with our CM Eternity wedding band with white diamonds.
Shown here polished, this ring can given a brushed (matte) finish at your request.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us