Skull Ring in 14k Gold with Garnet
This gold ring gives the perfect modern look while tying in style from the 18th century and historic elements from the ninth century.
Unique jewelry with an unusual object such as this gold skull ring serves as the perfect handmade gift.
Memento Amori - Latin for Remember Love - pays homage to the Victorian tradition of mourning jewelry or memento mori, meaning remember death. In this new mini-collection we have created a memento mori ring to symbolize tokens of love. The skull represents mortality but also a love that exists beyond time and beyond our mortal being.
This delicate and realistically sculpted, tiny skull ring measures about 9mm (around 1/4 inch) long.
Brilliant white diamonds are set in the eyes of this elegant jewelry piece.
A 5mm rose cut garnet is set in the back of each skull as an extra special, secret sparkle. Garnet rose cuts were very popular in Victorian jewelry, representing trust and affection.
Many of our solid gold rings have special offers which allow for the stone or band color to be customized. If sterling silver with sapphire eyes is more of your style, feel free to contact us about customization.
The band measures 2mm wide and can be stacked with another band for an alternative wedding band or engagement ring. This gold skull ring has minimal total weight to produce a lightweight feel.
This product is available in 14k yellow gold, white gold, or rose gold.
Each item comes in a collectible textured box with our CM wax seal
Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Each item comes in a gift box with our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us