The Molly - 1.73 Carat Green Tourmaline Ring in Yellow Gold
One of a kind, this ring is named after a very special customer who loved green tourmalines and who worked with us to design a ring in this style for herself. Her ring was a gift she gave to herself as she fought a terrible illness. She found a joy in her ring that we want to live on in her memory. A portion of the proceeds for this ring will be donated in Molly's name to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
This gorgeous, translucent, vivid green tourmaline weighs 1.73 carats.
This emerald-cut gem is translucent with an excellent cut and inner light play.
This tourmaline measures 9.5mm x 5.5mm.
1.2mm brilliant champagne diamonds are set into the band - 6 on each side of the center tourmaline.
It has been set entirely in 14k recycled yellow gold.
The band measures 2mm round and can be stacked with a wedding band.
Shown here with our 16 champagne pave diamond band which is available in our Wedding Band Collection.
Shown here polished, this ring can given a brushed (matte) finish at your request.
Like this diamond or style but want to customize or change something? Contact us to discuss this. Most changes can be accommodated!
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us