Tobasco Geode Dangle Earrings in White Gold
Formally known as Illianites, Tobasco Geodes are the world's smallest geode formation. These geodes have a small rind of agate with tiny quartz crystals in the center allowing them to sparkle in the light.
These one of a kind, dangle geode earrings are sold as a pair and have been set in 14 karat white gold with leverback closures.
1.2mm brilliant white diamonds are pavé set into the leverbacks for a perfect flourish of sparkle.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles.¬† Learn more about our custom services here or contact us