VESUVIO Ring in Yellow Gold with 1.14 Carat White Center Diamond
Combining vintage aesthetics with the fresh, natural look of rustic diamonds, our New Classic Collection bridges the gap between organic and structured, ancient and modern.
Each style bears the name of volcanic calderas - the birthplace of diamonds.
Our VESUVIO ring is the most brilliant of all with a stunning 1.14 carat old mine cut, cushion shaped white diamond in the center. One of a kind.
The setting and the band are organically encrusted with a combination or 1.2mm brilliant champagne diamonds, 1mm brilliant white diamonds, and .8mm brilliant white diamonds. 1.2mm, brilliant white diamonds are also bead-set into each corner of the setting. The small diamonds add additional .5 carat weight.
The ring is 14k recycled yellow gold and is available in a polished finish, as pictured, or a brushed (matte) finish.
This ring comes with a free appraisal by a GIA certified, 3rd party appraiser. Please allow extra time for the appraisal to be completed or contact us to make alternative arrangements.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us