KUTTARA Necklace in White Gold with Demantoid Garnet and Diamond Cabochons
This one of a kind, 14 karat white gold necklace features demantoid garnets and diamond cabachons. One of the rarest garnet varieties, these demantoids have a green color that rivals emerald and a fire that can compete with a diamond. Demantoid garnets are highly prized by both gem collectors and jewelry enthusiasts.
These flashy gems are complimented by elegant cognac colored diamond cabachons. Each stone is lovingly set in its own white gold segment and strung together on a 14k white gold, 18 inch chain.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles.¬† Learn more about our custom services here or contact us