1.41 Carat Rustic Salt & Pepper Diamond Ring in Yellow Gold
One of a kind, this 1.41ct diamond has a stunning and sparkling salt & pepper color.
This pear, rose cut diamond has beautiful inner texture, fire and sparkle. Bezel set to really show off the gorgeous shape of this gem.
This diamond measures 11.83mm x 6.44mm.
The ring is entirely 14k recycled yellow gold. Six brilliant 1.2mm gray diamonds have been bead set into the band.
The band measures 1.5mm wide and can be stacked with a wedding band. Pictured here with our Wedding Band with 16 Gray Diamonds. Shown here with a polished finish, this ring can be given a brushed (matte) finish at your request.
A "salt & pepper" diamond is the name given to white diamond with black carbon inclusions, creating a range of colors from clear white and black to flat gray to sparkly silver.
Like this diamond or style but want to customize or change something? Contact us to discuss this. Most changes can be accommodated!
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services