19.32 Carat Double-Cut Arboria Green/Yellow Sapphire Ring in Yellow Gold
A new development in our Refined Rough Collection - the double sided hand-cut. We hand select rough gems which we cut by hand in our studio. Each rough gemstone guides our hand to find the perfect faceting on both sides of the gem. This gives the gem an organic, free-form cut and amplifies its naturally high light refraction perfectly. We have molded the gold setting to the exact shape of the gem and polished the gold to further enhance this gorgeous gem's sparkle.
This ring features a huge, one-of-a-kind 19.32 carat sapphire. This hefty stone measures an impressive 21.3mm x 11.3mm.
This sapphire has the dark greens of a forest floor that blend into lighter, sparkling yellows. Like sun shining through a dense forest canopy.
Six brilliant, white diamonds have been bead-set into the band on each side of the sapphire.
The ring is 14k recycled yellow gold and is available in a polished finish, as pictured, or a brushed (matte) finish.
The band measures 2mm wide and stacks with any of our women's wedding bands, available in our Wedding Band Collection. Pictured here with our Angled Wedding Band with White Diamonds in White Gold.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us