1925 Wedding Band with Gray Diamonds and Rubies
Our 1925 Wedding Band pays homage to the beginnings of the Art Deco period in both name and design.
Shown here in 14k recycled yellow gold, this ring is also available in 14k recycled white or 14k recycled rose gold.
The band measures 4mm wide and 1.5mm thick.
Accented with brilliant, gray diamonds that measure 2mm and rubies that measure 1mm.
Shown here polished, this ring can also be given a brushed finish.
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us