Yin & Yang Ring Set in 18k Yellow Gold and Diamonds
It's a Chinese symbol representing the duality of existence. Everything in the universe can be defined as yin or yang. You cannot have light without dark. We created this ring set to honor this ancient wisdom and as a reminder to the wearer of the constant cycle of life, death and rebirth.
Varying sizes of brilliant white or black diamonds converge around a 5mm rose-cut diamond in the opposite color. The predominantly black diamond ring contains .35ct black brilliant-cut diamonds and a .07ct white rose-cut diamond. The predominantly white diamond ring contains .38ct brilliant-cut white diamonds and a .08ct black rose-cut diamond.
Each ring is handmade in 18k yellow gold. The two rings stack together perfectly to complete the Yin & Yang symbol.
Each ring measures 8.25mm at its widest. Together they measure about 12mm wide.
Like this style but want to customize or change something? Contact us to discuss this. Most changes can be accommodated!
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us