1.10ctw "Toi et Moi" Salt & Pepper Double Diamond Ring in White Gold
A unique new addition to our Diamond Deco collection, this gorgeous ring features two brilliant cut, sparkling salt & pepper diamonds. Graceful simplicity with inspiration from Art Deco design, the two diamonds represent "you" and "me". A symbol of love and togetherness.
Prong set entirely in 14k white gold.
The band measures 2mm wide and can be stacked with certain wedding bands - pictured here with our V Shadow Band with White Diamonds which is available in our wedding band collection.
Shown here polished, this ring can be given a brushed (matte) finish at your request.
A "salt & pepper" diamond is the name given to white diamond with black carbon inclusions, creating a range of colors from clear white and black to flat gray to sparkly silver.
Like this diamond or style but want to customize or change something? Contact us to discuss this. Most changes can be accommodated!
- Each item comes in a collectible wooden box with a rich, warm finish and our CM wax seal
- Free shipping on all items via Fed Ex 2 day, fully insured with signature required
- Your item will arrive with a certificate containing all of the information about your one-of-a-kind piece
- For your convenience, a finger sizer is included in your package, should you need a re-size. Read about our free second re-size here
- We offer a full one-year guarantee and warranty on all of our pieces. Read about our warranty here
- All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced gems and in recycled metals
- Many of our items can be customized or gems and diamonds can be re-set in other colors of gold and styles. Learn more about our custom services here or contact us